[Counselors] One Spot Available for Long Lake Resort - November 1-2, 2022

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Oct 25 17:19:05 CDT 2022

We have had one spot open for our Long Lake Overnight Conference on November 1st and 2nd. Long Lake Resort is located near Poteau, Oklahoma.

Please email or call me ASAP if you would like the spot. We can discuss the details.

If you wanted to come to a fall retreat, here is your chance!

Thank you!

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
swood at osrhe.edu
665 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
www.okhighered.org/student-prep