[Counselors] Does your district pay for Concurrent Enrollment fees?

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 11 09:35:11 CST 2023

This year my district is offering to help pay for concurrent fees.
This is our first time. Does anyone have a form already put together for this purpose? If I don't have to recreate the wheel I don't want to.
Does your district have requirements the student must meet for this to be an option? Just thinking outside the box as to how we should offer this, like how it is handled if they fail or withdraw from the course and fees still must be paid. I prefer it to be open to all students but curious what other districts do.
Thank you,
Amber Harp
High School Counselor
Alternative Education Director
Little Axe High School<http://littleaxeok.apptegy.us/o/lahs>
2000 168th Ave NE, Norman OK 73071     Phone: 405-329-1612     Fax: 405-579-2932

<https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/20124/account>