[Counselors] Anti-bullying program suggestion responses

OSRHEStudent Prep PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 24 10:50:53 CST 2024

Does anyone have any good program suggestions for anti-bullying for middle school and/or high school?

  *   I am an elementary school counselor and we us Hope Squad https://hopesquad.com/ has a great anti-bullying program for elementary and transitions to a suicide prevention program for middle and high school through relationship building skills. We are hoping to partner with Heritage Hall who is looking to implement with their school. heather.meldrum at wvacademy.com<mailto:heather.meldrum at wvacademy.com>

  *   OSDE Student Development - Bullying Prevention Link - https://sde.ok.gov/bullying-prevention
Resources at the bottom of the page - https://sde.ok.gov/prevention-resources-and-links#Bully

Sabrina Wood
Coordinator of Student Preparation for College Readiness
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
swood at osrhe.edu<mailto:swood at osrhe.edu>
https://www.okhighered.org/student-prep/