[Defaultprevention] Questions about in-person Entrance and ExitCounseling

Horstkoetter, Trent jhorstk at osuokc.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:47:15 CDT 2012

We at OSUOKC do an in person interview in addition to web based
counseling for student whom have a previous default.  This is a work in
progress. We would like to move to doing verbal exit counseling as of
spring term.

  <http://www.osuokc.edu/>

America's Brightest ORANGE!

J. Trent Horstkoetter

Student Loan Representative

900 North Portland

Suite 100

Oklahoma City, OK 73107

(P)  405-945-3283

(F)  405-945-3319

Email:   jhorstk at osuokc.edu

confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you.