[Defaultprevention] It's not too late to register for Access360

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Mon Sep 9 14:57:47 CDT 2013

Hope to see you all there!

[Access360: Allies in Higher Education]

9/9/13

It's not too late to register for Access360

Have you registered for Access360: Allies in Higher Education<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Access360_2013>? Registration closes this Friday, Sept. 13, so don't wait to secure your seat at our free conference! Access360 will be held Sept. 23-24 at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center in Norman. Join us for two full days of informative content and networking opportunities.

For more details, including the conference agenda<http://www.ocap.org/Access360/agenda.shtml>, visit our website at Access360Conference.org<http://www.access360conference.org/>. To reserve a room at the Embassy Suites Hotel, call 405.364.8040.

You don't want to miss Access360, so register today<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Access360_2013>! For up-to-the-minute conference updates, follow us on Twitter @OKAccess360<http://www.twitter.com/OKAccess360>. We look forward to seeing you in Norman!

Mary Heid
Director for Default Prevention, Compliance & Training Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
mheid at ocap.org<mailto:mheid at ocap.org>
www.Access360Conference.org<http://www.Access360Conference.org>