[Defaultprevention] Draft Rates Coming Soon

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Tue Jan 21 12:19:35 CST 2014

Draft default rates are scheduled to be delivered February 18th.  Now is a good time to review what options you may have regarding challenges and appeals.  Here is a link to a presentation Wayne Sparks and I presented at our last annual conference that may be of help.  Page numbers for related information in the Cohort Default Rate Guide can be found at the bottom of many of the slides.  A link to the guide can be found on the next to last page of the presentation.

http://www.ocap.org/Access360/2013Sessions/Understanding_CohortRates.pdf

Mary Heid
Director for Default Prevention, Compliance, and Training Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
a division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
405.234.4489 (office direct)
405.234.4582 (fax)
www.ReadySetRepay.org<http://www.ReadySetRepay.org>
http://www.facebook.com/RepaymentScoop [cid:0F60BDCA488F7D44BB737951184A4E23 at osrhe.edu]