[Defaultprevention] FW: Ready Set Repay Offers New NSLDS Video

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Tue Jul 22 12:17:07 CDT 2014

[Ready Set Repay Blast]
July 22, 2014

Ready Set Repay Offers New NSLDS Video

As you know, borrowers need to access the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) to obtain information about their student loans. Ready Set Repay now offers a short video<http://www.readysetrepay.org/withdrew_graduated/find.html#NSLDSVideo> to walk borrowers through the NSLDS process, step-by-step. The video is also available on our YouTube channel, OkCollegeAssistance<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQirHzpU6P4>. Feel free to link to the video from your website.

Don't forget, we also offer NSLDS business cards to help you share this important information with borrowers. Contact Shelley Sanderson at ssanderson at ocap.org<mailto:ssanderson at ocap.org> to order a supply.

[NSLDS Tools]

Mary Heid
Director for Default Prevention, Compliance & Training Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
P.O. Box 3000 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
mheid at ocap.org<mailto:mheid at ocap.org> | www.ReadySetRepay.org <http://www.ReadySetRepay.org>