[Defaultprevention] Ready Set Repay Resources

Heid, Mary mheid at ocap.org
Wed Sep 3 15:28:22 CDT 2014

[Ready Set Repay Blast]
Sept. 3, 2014

Ready Set Repay Resources
Remember, Ready Set Repay Offers Web Link Buttons for our Partners

To help you promote our Ready Set Repay resources to your student loan borrowers, we offer buttons you can add to your financial aid webpage to link to ReadySetRepay.org<http://readysetrepay.org/>. These colorful buttons are more eye-catching than a traditional Web link and are designed to entice students to learn more about how they can stay on track for student loan success.

If you're interested in adding a Ready Set Repay button to your financial aid webpage, email Mary Heid<mailto:mheid at ocap.org> and we'll provide the artwork you need. JPG and PNG files are available, and if you need a custom-made button or a specific size, we're happy to provide it.

[Ready Set Repay Web Button]  [Ready Set Repay Web Button]

Borrow Smart from the Start brochure for Borrowers

OCAP's Borrow Smart from the Start<http://readysetrepay.org/publications/publications/SmartBorrowingBrochure.pdf> brochure is a step-by-step guide for student loan borrowers.[Borrow Smart From the Start]<http://readysetrepay.org/publications/publications/SmartBorrowingBrochure.pdf>

The brochure is available in print or electronic<http://readysetrepay.org/publications/publications/SmartBorrowingBrochure.pdf> versions. We encourage you to include a link to Borrow Smart from the Start in your electronic communications to student borrowers. In addition to the helpful information found in the print brochure, the electronic version of Borrow Smart from the Start includes links that will take your student borrowers directly to:

  *   ReadySetRepay.org<http://www.readysetrepay.org/> to learn more about money management.
  *   OklahomaMoneyMatters.org<http://www.oklahomamoneymatters.org/> to learn more about financial literacy.
  *   The Oklahoma Wage Network<http://www.oesc.state.ok.us/OWN/TOC000.htm> to explore salary ranges for various careers.
  *   The National Student Loan Data System<https://www.nslds.ed.gov/nslds_SA/> to access federal student aid information.
  *   Other helpful sources to aid your students in successfully repaying their student loans.

To order a print supply of Borrower Smart from the Start, contact Shelley Sanderson at 405.234.4484 or ssanderson at ocap.org<mailto:ssanderson at ocap.org>.

Mary Heid
Director for Default Prevention, Compliance & Training Services
Oklahoma College Assistance Program (OCAP)
P.O. Box 3000 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
mheid at ocap.org<mailto:mheid at ocap.org> | www.ReadySetRepay.org <http://www.ReadySetRepay.org>

For questions or comments, contact OCAP at P.O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73101
[http://www.mailermailer.com/images/1x1transparent.gif]