[DSIG] Digital Services Interest Group

cashe at tulsacc.edu cashe at tulsacc.edu
Wed Dec 14 08:44:26 CST 2011

Nicole,

The website looks very good.  the only thing I suggest is to have a link on
homepage and the About DSIG to the main OKARCL site.

Casey Ashe
Supervisor, Metro LRC
Tulsa Community College
918.595.7285

http://tulsacc.academia.edu/CaseyAshe/About

             "Nicole Crethar"
             <ansumpcre at gmail.
             Sent by:                  "'Digital Services Interest Group'"
             dsig-bounces at list         <dsig at lists.onenet.net>
             s.onenet.net                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/13/2011 05:08          [DSIG] Digital Services Interest
             PM                        Group

             Please respond to
             Digital Services
              Interest Group
             <dsig at lists.onene
                  t.net>

Hello All!

I just wanted to remind everyone about our meeting tomorrow on Vyew.  Take
a look at the draft of our new webpage, http://dsig.okacrl.org/.  Check out
the DSIG Meetings page for the agenda and link to the Vyew room.  I’m
really excited to hear what everyone thinks.  And please think of the
topics you would like to cover over the course of the year.  Looking
forward to talking to you all tomorrow.

Best,
Nicole

Nicole Sump-Crethar