[DSIG] D-SIG: Notes for June and July

abrennan at tulsacc.edu abrennan at tulsacc.edu
Tue Jul 12 13:08:54 CDT 2011

Greetings group!  My apologies.  Usually I get word out a little faster
than this!

The June face-to-face meeting went very well at Stone Bluff.  The
highlights of the meeting are posted on the webpage at:

http://grou.ps/dsig/files

There is no DSIG meeting in August, but August is still important for
D-SIG!  It is time to start thinking about running for chair elect and
vice chair!  That's right; Casey and I will be autocrats no longer, and
turn the reigns of power over to (s)he who desires the very fun
responsibility of representing the D-SIG chair on the board and
orchestrating the meetings.  It is never too soon to start thinking about
running for office.

I would also like to welcome a few new member tot the D-SIG website and
listserv;  Jessica.  We're very happy to have you!

Adam Brennan MLIS
Learning Resources Center
Tulsa Community College
909 S Boston Ave Tulsa OK 74119