[DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting

Nicole Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:57:21 CDT 2012

Hello All,

Please take a moment to look at your schedules and let me know when you
might be able to meet.  Hopefully the dates are far enough out that you will
be able to work it into your calendar.  :)
http://www.doodle.com/waaw3ndw7v7ssgp4

We will be hearing from Roy and Casey about recent conferences.  Roy will
give us a brief overview of his OLA presentation on OneNet, and Casey is
going to share a report on the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education.

I am at a loss regarding what format we should use to hold our meeting.
There's Vyew, but that tends to end up as a chat conversation which isn't my
favorite way to hold a conversation.  Alternatively we could use a free
conference call service.  The downside to that is a total lack of shared
documents or browsing.  Because I can't seem to make a decision by myself ;)
please answer this very quick poll,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDZrZTZXZ2NZX3d2bnFsMi1
oYXBiaEE6MQ#gid=0.  Please tell me if you have any other ideas.  I would
love to have some other options.

Thanks for your patience with me.  Talk to you soon!

Best,

Nicole

Nicole Sump-Crethar

 <mailto:ansumpcre at gmail.com> ansumpcre at gmail.com
Skype:sumpcre
Google Voice:  <tel:405-509-9290> 405-509-9290
 <http://sumpcrethar.wordpress.com/> http://sumpcrethar.wordpress.com