[DSIG] Time for another DSIG meeting

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:42:22 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

Let's get together for another DSIG Meeting.  I posted an article on our
website, http://dsig.okacrl.org, that might interest everyone. If you're
interested I think it would be nice to have a discussion on it. I
thought I could send out a brief summary of the article and then we
could talk about it.  If you have read something interesting in the past
couple of months please feel free to share it too. Maybe someone else
out there would like to volunteer to lead a discussion?

I'd also like to talk to everyone about social networking.  Are any of
you interested in a DSIG group on Facebook? Google+?

We should also get up to date on what others in OKACRL are up to.
There's a conference coming up and I heard the keynote will be pretty
good (visit OKACRL's page <http://okacrl.org> for more info).

I'm hoping a lot of you will be available on September 14th at 2:00. Let
me know.

Best,
Nicole

P.S. If you want to access the meeting notes on the website the p at ssword
is dsignotes.

ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290
Skype: sumpcre