[DSIG] DSIG in 2013

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:55:21 CST 2012

Hello Everyone!

I know this has been a quiet year for DSIG and that was my fault. I also
failed to find a replacement for us for next year. Is anyone interested
in taking over? I am willing to continue, but if there is anyone out
there who wants to lead DSIG in 2013 please let me know and I will pass
your name on to the board. DSIG is a wonderful group and the OK-ACRL
board is friendly and helpful. If you've ever thought about taking a
more active role in DSIG and OK-ACRL now is your opportunity! :-)

Let me know if you have any questions. Have a safe and happy holiday!
Warmest regards,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290