[DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting

Nicole Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:14:54 CDT 2012

Thanks Casey!

--N

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2012, at 1:49 PM, "cashe at tulsacc.edu" <cashe at tulsacc.edu> wrote:

Nicole,

Put me down for an ALA report.  I attended sessions on value of libraries
and assessment, plus, of particular interest to this group:  *“I Can Do It
All By Myself”: Exploring new roles for libraries and mediating
technologies in addressing the Do-It-Yourself mindset of library patrons.*

   Casey Ashe
   Supervisor, Metro LRC
   Tulsa Community College
   918.595.7285

   http://tulsacc.academia.edu/CaseyAshe/About

<graycol.gif>Nicole Crethar ---07/10/2012 11:41:12 AM---Hello All, It looks
like we have a date for our next DSIG meeting.  We will get

 <ecblank.gif>

<ecblank.gif>
Nicole Crethar <ansumpcre at gmail.com> <ecblank.gif>

<ecblank.gif>
Digital Services Interest Group <dsig at lists.onenet.net> <ecblank.gif>

<ecblank.gif>
07/10/2012 11:41 AM <ecblank.gif>

<ecblank.gif>
[DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting <ecblank.gif>

   Sent by:

<ecblank.gif>
dsig-bounces at lists.onenet.net
------------------------------

Hello All,

It looks like we have a date for our next DSIG meeting.  We will get
together on July 17th at 10:00 am.  Let's meet on Vyew,
http://vyew.com/room#/858036/DSIG. I still need a couple of volunteers
to talk about what they learned at ALA or any other
workshops/conferences you may have attended.

How do you all feel about reading and discussing an article?  I thought
this was really interesting and I was wondering if you wanted to discuss
it,
http://www.uic.edu/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4050.

I'm looking forward to talking to everyone!

Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
Skype:sumpcre