[DSIG] DSIG Meeting tomorrow at 10:00

Nicole Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:48:44 CDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

As promised here is the agenda (in a link to Google Docs) and the
information on connecting to tomorrow's meeting.  We will be using
TalkSeda.  The link is http://www.gvolive.com/conference,27592978.
According to the site we will have immediate access to our conference
room.  I am going to be watching my email closely so if you have
problems let me know or call at 405-744-9109.  You could also text me at
405-509-9290.  If all else fails I will send out a notice that we will
meet in Vyew.  That info is also below.  Let me know if you have any
questions.  I am looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow.

Best,
Nicole

*Agenda*:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2_sxKoKzgsm08F0UM3Wka3iLv2h-BkFIh5dE7gXy4Q/edit