[DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting!

Adam Brennan adam.brennan at tulsacc.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:47:26 CST 2013

See you there!

-Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: dsig-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:dsig-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Nicole Sump-Crethar
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:46 PM
To: Digital Services Interest Group
Subject: [DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting!

Hello All,

Only 3 people responded to the poll so we are going to meet on the first date that works for everyone, March 8th at 3:00 pm. Only 2 people answered the poll so we will go with the unanimous choice, a Google Hangout. Please let me know how I can connect with you on Google+ so I can be sure to include you in our Google Hangout. :-) I went ahead and created a Google+ account with my ansumpcre at gmail.com address. If I haven't found you already please find me!

I'm looking forward to meeting with you soon!
Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com
405-509-9290