[DSIG] The Next DSIG Meeting

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 08:38:15 CDT 2013

Nope. You sent me your email address so you will get an invitation to join
the hangout. It will probably ask you to install a plug in. I think it may
work a little more smoothly in Chrome than any other browser, but it should
work in Firefox or IE. Just have your email open and click the link when it
is time. :-)

Best,
Nicole

ansumpcre at gmail.com