[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Nov. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:36:55 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that the 4H is having a Veteran's
Appreciation program and free barbecue dinner for all veterans
interested in attending tomorrow night at 6:00 pm at the VFW Hall (Bingo
building) at 108 West Ada.  If you're a veteran, try to come out for
this.  These kids and their leaders have put together a really nice
program and they do a great dinner also.  Also, if you know of any
veterans that might like to attend this, please pass the word along to
them.

Congratulations to our group of DOC cadettes that graduate today.  Best
of luck in the future.

Our menu today includes:

             Baked chicken
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Pinto beans
             Cornbread
             Turnip greens

Our fast food is:

             Burritos with chili and cheese

And for dessert we have Earthquake Cake.  (You'd think in Oklahoma, we'd
have call it Tornado Cake!)

Have a great Wednesday,

Rhoda     :-)