[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 22 09:52:04 CST 2006

Happy Birthday George Washington!

It seems like I've had so many things to do lately that I have had to
come to work to rest, (and that hasn't worked either, 'cause I have a
lot of stuff I need to get done here, too!)   It's been one of those
times when you feel like you have so much to remember to do that your
head might explode.  If you see me somewhere looking dazed and confused,
just find me a chair in a quiet corner and I'll sit there til my mind
wanders back to me.  I don't know how people with more than one child
manage it!   And if I don't remember to go get gas right after work,  me
and about 4 Girl Scouts are going to be hitchhiking today.

We have a great menu for you today:

       Fried chicken
       Fried okra
       Macaroni and cheese

Our fast food is PIZZA.

And for dessert try some Peach Cobbler or Banana Pudding.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)