[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 12 09:30:07 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Boy, I hope none of you blew away last night.  It was really windy!  But
these temperatures are really springlike.  We'll be having flowers
blooming before too long if this keeps up, and then along will come our
really cold weather finally and nip them all in the bud.

I hope you all made it over and got in on the free chili and fixings at
lunch yesterday.  I love a good Frito pie on a cold day.

We have a really good menu for you today.

         Roast beef
          Carrots
          Baked potato bar
          Rolls

Our fast food is:

            Chili and cheese coney
            Fries

And for dessert, a little taste of summer in advance:  Blackberry
cobbler.  (With ice cream on top...yummy!)

Have a great day,

Rhoda    8-)