[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Mar. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 9 10:01:08 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

I hope none of you had any damage from the storm and high winds that
came with our much-needed rain last night.  We lost a small piece of our
wavy fiberglass patio roof, but I found it first thing this morning when
I opened the front door.  It was right in front of me on our walkway!
I'm glad it didn't blow somewhere and take out a window or something.
We got jolted awake at about 2:00 when hail started pelting our bedroom
window.  I got up to look outside and around to see what was going on
and one of our dogs, Gypsy, who doesn't like storms at all was right on
my heels!  She must've had a bad experience in a storm before we adopted
her and started keeping her inside.   It's still dark when I come in to
work so I don't know what all else it may have done, but I hope nothing
too bad.

Rumor has it that Noreen in the Bookstore is having a birthday today, so
be sure and wish her a happy one if you go in the Bookstore!

Our menu for today includes:

            Tenderized steak fingers
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Zucchini and tomatoes
             Corn
             Peas
            Baked potatoes
            Rolls

For a fast food today we will be serving Deli selections and chips.

And for dessert we have Cinnamon rolls and Orange Cake.

Come on over and fill up,