[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. March 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 21 09:57:12 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope you're staying dry and warm today.  It seems more like winter now
than it did when it was winter!

Be sure and wish Dr. Billye Givens a very happy birthday today.  She's
getting one year better today.  We're not going to let her get old,
she's way too needed in too many places:  here on campus, in PAWS,  the
Methodist and the Presbyterian churches, the Genealogical/Historical
Society, and Relay for Life just to name a few biggies.  Not to mention
her very large, furry  family wouldn't know what to do without her.  I
know how loved just one devoted dog can make you feel, so I know she
must be overwhelmed by all the love she gets from all of  hers.  Have a
birthday that's as great as you are, Billye!

Our menu for today includes:

         Steak fingers
          Peas
          Carrots
          Baked potato bar
          Rolls

Our fast food is Corn dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert we have a choice of  Peach Cobbler, Frosted Chocolate
Brownie, and Ambrosia Pudding, with fruit in it and coconut on top.

Come on over and try some,