[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 7 Don't forget to Vote!!!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 7 10:04:19 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Boy, they weren't kidding when they said it would be foggy this
morning!  I couldn't see anything over a few feet in front of my
vehicle.  It's a good thing I knew where I was going!  It's such a weird
feeling being out in the middle of all that fog, not able to see any
landmarks, lights in the distance or anything except what's just in the
immediate area.  You really have to be cautious and drive slowly and
carefully so that you make it to where you're going all in one piece.

Don't forget today is election day for several political offices and
four state questions.  These state questions were covered in the last
edition of the Statesman, so if you don't feel like you know enough
about them, find a copy of the Statesman and read up a little.  Then you
can make a more educated decision on the issues.  Some state questions
can be tricky in the way that they're written.  You may think you're
voting for something, but they way it is worded can cause you to do just
the opposite, so be sure and read them carefully.  But above all DON'T
FORGET TO VOTE TODAY!!!  You know if you lived in a country where you
did not have the privilege of doing so, you'd give anything for it, so
don't waste it.  Go participate in our government.

Tonight is our Storytelling Group Meeting at the Gallery downtown at
7:00, so anyone interested in telling stories or just listening is
welcome to come.  We always have a good time.

Our menu for today includes:

            Pork cutlets
            Pasta bar
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is a Sandwich bar  with chips.

And for dessert we have Peanut Butter Pie and Blackberry Cobbler.

Come on over,