[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Nov. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 10 10:02:24 CST 2006

Hi folks,

Well, the promised cool front is definitely NOT here yet, although it's
supposed to be on the way.  We've got a distress call in to get the cool
air going in here, and I hope it happens pretty soon.  We've got a
Gear-Up Group upstairs and I bet they're really roasting.

We need your help in locating one of our ice buckets.  One of them seems
to have wandered off in the last few days, so if you have one of our
big, round, clear ice buckets in your area, please return it to the
Cafeteria.  We need it over here and would appreciate your help in
locating it and getting it returned.

The Wilburton Digger Football team travels to Henryetta this evening
after earning a slot in the playoffs.  I wish them a safe journey and a
successful game.

And according to the email from Kim Ott, it looks like our men's
basketball team is on the road today all the way to Texas for a game.
And according to the calendar, which I hope is right, our ladies' team
has a game this evening, also.   Best of luck to both of our basketball
teams.

Our menu today includes:

             Beef stroganoff
             Mashed potatoes and gravy