[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:00:02 CDT 2006

Hi folks,

Debbie McIntyre just came over and caught me coming in from outside
where I went to cool off.  It's hot in my office this morning.  She said
she had just had to go put a jacket on.  I wish she'd have brought me
some of that cool air today.   Usually I have too much of it, but not
today.   It's nice and cool outside though, so it really felt good to go
out there and stand for a minute.

We'll be having our PAWS meeting this evening at 7:00 at the public
library if anyone wants to attend.  We are always glad to have new
members that love animals as much as we do.

All you coffee drinkers in the Library Building need to check out the
new flavored creamers we put out by the coffee pot  in front of Joyce
and Gwen's office.   There's  French Vanilla, Swiss Chocolate, Hazelnut
and Cinnamon Cream.   Those should perk up that boring cup of coffee.

It looks like the weather this weekend should be really nice, and the
trees have started changing into their beautiful fall clothes, so this
should be a great time to go over Talimena Drive or just go out to
Robber's Cave and walk around and enjoy nature.  Don't go somewhere
where you'll get shot for a deer.  It's too bad that when the weather
starts cooling off and the trees get beautiful it's too dangerous to go
outside and enjoy it in a lot of places, because that's when all the
hunters are out trying to shoot things.   Remember to be careful!  (That
goes double for the deer!)

Our menu for today is a Thanksgiving preview:

             Turkey and stuffing
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Sweet potatoes
             Winter blend vegetables
             Garden blend rice
             Green beans
             Macaroni and cheese
             Hot rolls

Our fast food is Burgers and Fries.

And for dessert have a slice of Pumpkin Pie.

See you later,