[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 7

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 7 10:02:08 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Walking from our building to the Library Building yesterday, I heard
some chattering going on in the trees and looking up got to see a pair
of scissortails flying around, swooping and catching bugs.  I hadn't
noticed our beautiful state bird on campus before.  In the middle of our
budget crunch, we still sometimes need to remember that the best things
in life really are free.

Don't forget to put out fresh water for your pets if they have to stay
outdoors in this heat and make sure they have a cool place to go to
spend the days.  It looks like we have several more days of escalating
temperatures coming, so be sure and take the proper precautions.

Our menu for today includes:

             Beef tips over rice
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Winter blend vegetables
             Baby carrots
             Pasta bar
             Rolls

Our fast food is Corn Dogs and French Fries.

And for dessert have some juicy Apple Cobbler.

Keep cool,