[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 9 10:58:03 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've just come down from the beginning of the Faculty/Staff Conference
and it really is a brand new day here at Eastern!  Our leadership team
shares a positive outlook that things are looking up, and that by
working together we will get back on track.  I heard something said
about "Eastern's glory days" and I personally am hopeful that our real
glory days are yet to come.  I think that by working together we can do it.

Our menu for today includes:

            Rotel chicken casserole
            Rice
            Pasta bar
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is a Hamburger and French Fries.

And for dessert try a piece of refreshing Lemon Cake.

Have a great "New Day",