[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 13 Free BBQ Lunch on Fast Food Line Today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 13 10:10:22 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Welcome to all you new people at Eastern, and Welcome Back to all our
returning friends.  I have already met a few of our new staff, such as
Ann Owen in the Foundation Office and Gail Richey in the Business Office
and if the rest of the "newbies" are that great we'll be in great shape
coming into this new semester.   I look forward to meeting more new
employees and some of the new students soon.   And Congratulations to
Donna Rice on finally being "The Registrar" instead of just working in
the Registrar's office.  She has been and will continue to be a real
asset to Eastern.

I attended the Alumni Fish Fry Friday night with my husband and
daughter, and it was a lot of fun.  (It's actually the first one I've
gone to since I've been here.)  I got to visit with quite a few folks
that I don't get to see on a regular basis, which I really enjoyed.
I'm not really a fish eater, but man, I loved that blackberry cobbler!
And I noticed that those who did eat fish must've liked it since several
of them made repeated trips back up for more.  All who were involved
with putting it together, or helping in any manner deserve a big
congratulations on a job well done and a thank you from all of us who
enjoyed the event.

Our menu for today includes:

          Hamburger steak with mushrooms and brown gravy
          Mashed potatoes
          Rice
          Steamed cabbage
          Blackeyed peas

Or hit our fast food line today  for FREE BBQ on a bun, with French
Fries and Chips.

And for dessert have a helping of yummy Banana Pudding.

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)

P. S.  The Ice Cream Machine is back on!  Woohoo!

rw