[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:16:10 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Well, unlike yesterday, it looks fairly dry outside.  At least it's not
raining right now.  I had my turn at the PAWS pens yesterday and
although I didn't get to witness the event, I doubt that the Mud Bowl
they had on campus earlier in the semester could've stirred up much more
mud than that pack of pups we've got out there now.  Whew!  Talk about
messy!   I had mud splattered from head to toe by the time I got out of
there!

I hope you are all planning on attending the EOSC Employees Christmas
Potluck Lunch Monday.  The food will be great, as will the
entertainment, which will feature Michael Ginsburg, the Oklahoma State
Fiddle Champ, along with Kevin Priddle, and our own Rudy O'Donley.  It's
pretty exciting that Channel 4 out of OKC will be here to film a segment
about Michael during our party, too.

Our menu for today includes:

             BBQ rib patties
             Scalloped potatoes
             Baked beans
             Seasoned green beans
             Chicken gumbo soup

And for dessert we have Cookies and Ice Cream.

Come on over,