[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:21:24 CST 2007

Hello everyone,

The Cafeteria staff needs to ask for your help this week if possible.
We will be feeding about 150 extra folks for about the next 10 to 15
days.  Emergency workers from several different states are in this area
giving their time to help us out of our disastrous situation in regards
to the loss of electric power in McAlester and other surrounding areas,
and we have agreed to feed them.  We will be open extended hours to
accomplish this and still allow them plenty of working hours.  By
extending our hours, this will help them and should not inconvenience
our regular diners.  We will be opening at 6:00 a.m. for these people to
eat, fixing them 150 sack lunches to take with them, and extending our
closing time until 8:30 or 9:00 p.m.  These extended hours are for the
Emergency Workers Only.   We need all students, faculty, and Dept. of
Corrections students to please observe our regular opening and closing
hours.   This should make things run as smoothly as possible for all
concerned.

Thank you for your help,

Rhoda Watkins  :-)