[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 25 09:39:01 CST 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you're all having a great week.  Everyone over here is really
tired, but things should be getting back to normal, (or what passes for
normal around here), pretty soon.  The electric workers tell me they're
making lots of progress, so their numbers should start dwindling soon.
I have never seen so many sack lunches in my life as I have this week!
I'm about to have to start inventory over here and we have bread stacked
over my head, (yes, I know that's not very high, but it is a lot of
bread anyway), so I think I'll try to save that for last and hope we've
used a lot of it before I have to count it all!

I've got my little to do list going for after work so that I'll remember
to get the Library key so we can get in for our PAWS meeting this
evening.  If anyone is interested in joining us, our meeting will be at
7:00 p.m. at the public library on West Ada street, just up from Latimer
State Bank.

Our menu for today includes:

          Pork loin
          Corn on the cob

Our fast food is Pasta and Meatballs.

And for dessert, shake yourself up with a piece of Earthquake Cake.

See you at lunch,