[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:54:13 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, it's midweek finally, or already, depending on your perspective.
Here in the Cafeteria, on our busy week,  we've had one lady out for the
birth of a grandbaby, and another one out with some kind of infection,
and last night the dish belt broke.  We're still hanging in there just
by our fingernails.  I know it could be worse, but I really hope it
doesn't go there.  I'd just like to cruise on to the end of the week
without any more snafus, thank you very much.

Our menu for today includes:

            Tenderized steak
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Black eye peas