[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 19 11:21:27 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

Well, it's starting to look like maybe our rainy spell has broken.  I've
really enjoyed the cooler temperatures, but I realized yesterday that
there is a down side to all the rain.  My little rotten dogs were
outside barking at something and I went running out to save them from it
or it from them, whichever, and found myself splattered on the path, due
to a wet and slick doormat that I had put out there to help us track in
less mud.  Nothing was injured except what little dignity I possessed,
but maybe it's time to dry out a little, for safety's sake.  At any
rate, be careful until it does dry up some.

Our menu for today includes:

            Beef tips with rice
            Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
            Corn
            California blend vegetables
            Hot rolls

Our fast food is BBQ on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert have a piece of Luscious Lemon Cake.