[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. June 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 25 10:18:14 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a great weekend are ready to be back at work doing
what you do.   Novella is counting down the hours now I think, til she
can retire and take it easy the way we all dream of doing.   Lucky stinker!

Be sure and wish Joyce Bills, in the Human Resources office a very happy
birthday today.   She's a sweetheart and deserves the best day ever.  I
even heard it suggested on the radio that everyone give her money.  If I
had some extra, I would.  I kind of like the arrangement we've got now,
though, where she makes sure I get some money every couple of weeks.
That works for me.

Our menu for today includes:

          Dorito bake
          Steamed red potatoes
          Sweet peas
          Corn
          Pasta
          Garlic bread

Our fast food is Burgers and French Fries.

And for dessert have a delicious helping of  Peach Cobbler.

Have a great week,