[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:04:00 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

We love it when you come and eat with us, but if you're getting off
early or just not going to be on campus at lunch, today you can stop by
the OSU Extension Center, just south of town across the railroad tracks,
and get a hamburger plate for $5.00 or a hotdog plate for $3.00 to help
support 4H summer activities for area youth.  And tomorrow evening at
7:00 p.m. at the Wilburton Public Library we'll be having  our monthly
PAWS meeting, with all local political candidates invited to come and
talk about their animal welfare policies.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Steamed cabbage
             Capri blend vegetebles
             Hot rolls

Our fast food for today is Hot Ham and Cheese on a Bun with Chips.

And for dessert, everybody's favorite, Chocolate Cake.

Come on over,

Rhoda   :-)

P. S.  Say Happy Birthday to Dr. Billye Givens if you see her out today!

rw