[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 2 09:51:50 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

My goodness, October is shaping up to be a very busy month!  I feel like
I need a keeper to tell me what's happening and where I'm supposed to go
next.  There are things going on in town, with family, and on campus
just non-stop all month it seems.   Of course, the big deal on campus,
(next to Fall Break), is that homecoming is rapidly approaching.  There
are a lot of interesting events planned for that whole week, starting
with the Chili Cook-Off on Sunday, Oct.  28, Gurneys and Goobers race
and Game Show Night on Mon. Oct. 29, Pumpkin Carving or Decorating
Contest and Pumpkin Guts Wrestling on Tues. Oct. 30, the Trunk or Treat
Halloween Carnival and the Bookstore Costume Contest with a prize of
$100.00 in Bookstore merchandise for the best costume on Wed. Oct. 31,
Native American Day, basketball games against Paris, and the comedy
hypnotist, (this is hysterical, DON"T miss it), on Thurs. Nov. 1, a pep
rally and Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction on Fri. Nov. 2, and the
Hilltoppers Breakfast, a Homecoming Parade, Alumni Association meeting,
Tailgate Party, the Homecoming Basketball games and Coronation, and
finally the Homecoming Dance on Sat. Nov. 3.  Whew, that's a lot of
stuff to go to!   And of course, there's the Staff Picnic coming up on
the 13th, too, so don't forget about that.

Our menu for today includes:
                Meatloaf
                Cabbage with bacon
                Hot rolls

The fast food is Hot Ham and Cheese and French Fries, and have some
Coconut Crunch for dessert.

For dinner tonight we'll be serving:
                Lasagna
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Baby carrots
                Green beans
                Corn on the cob

The fast food will be Chicken Patty on a bun with Chips.

Wednesday's breakfast will be:
                Biscuits and gravy
                Scrambled eggs
                Sausage