[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:45:04 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I noticed yesterday that I had slipped and forgotten to wish a Happy
Birthday to a couple of our EOSC family.  Maye Durant and Rhonda Quinn
both celebrated a birthday yesterday and I hope they both had a
wonderful one.  Sorry for the oversight, but better late than never, right?

If you don't have anything to do later this week, there's certainly no
need to sit around in the evening feeling bored, especially if you like
good theater.  Both the EOSC Theater Dept. and the Wilburton High School
Theater Dept. have plays this week.   Our EOSC students will be
performing "The Rainmaker" Thurs., Fri. and Sat. nights, and the WHS
kids will be performing "High School Musical" on Thursday and Saturday
nights.  I'm looking forward to both of them.

I heard from a friend of mine at the Public Library that they are
planning a program to educate people on fire ants, which have recently
been a problem to some local residents.   I believe it is planned for
October 23, but will be sure and  forward any information once I know
more, or you can call 465-3751 to find out more.

Our menu for today includes:
             Turkey with stuffing
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Candied sweet potatoes
             Pasta bar

The fast food will be Hot Ham and Cheese on a Bun with Chips, and for
dessert have some luscious Cobbler.

Dinner this evening will consist of:
          Pork cutlets
          Broccoli with cheese sauce
          Baby whole carrots

The fast food will be a Steak Sandwich with Fries, with Banana Pudding
for dessert.

Wednesday's breakfast will contain:
             Biscuits and gravy
             Ham and cheese omelet