[Eoscstudents] For all Seniors

Diamond Mills dmills at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:59:08 CDT 2007

If you are a senior and you wish to apply for Who's Who Among junior Colleges, please fill out the attached form and fax it back to me at (918) 465-4453.  Be sure you have at least a 2.8 GPA and your correct address for they will send you a letter.  If you received this honor last year you can still reapply for this year also and your name will go into a national drawing for a scholarship from Who's Who.  They will be giving 10 scholarships out.  I need these by October 31.  I am extending the deadline.  I am in MIT 102 if you want to drop the application by.
Have a great Fall Break.
Diamond