[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:12:32 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, I guess it's back to business as usual on campus today, with
classes being back in session after the big scholastic contest reprieve
yesterday.  Is it just me or is this bigger than it's been before?
There were kids, sponsors and buses everywhere it seemed like.  I was
looking at the results that were posted on our web site and there were
schools from far and wide participating.  Some of the schools I had
never even heard of.  This should be a really good thing to get kids
acquainted with our campus and make them feel comfortable here, then
with any luck, we'll be their first choice when it comes time to pick a
college.

The weather is looking pretty "iffy" for the rest of the week up until
Saturday, and that looks like a really nice day if it holds true to the
forecast.  We may get wet a time or two between now and then, though.

Our menu for today includes:

            Hamburger steak
            Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
            Rice
            Green beans
            Brussel sprouts
            Okra
            Hot rolls
            Burritos with chili and cheese

And for dessert have some Bread Pudding.