[Eoscstudents] Menus for Fri. April 25th Lunch and Sunday Lunch Buffet

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 24 13:44:11 CDT 2008

Hi again folks,

I hope you all enjoy your Friday.  I'll be off due to having worked last
weekend, and I'm ready for some rest and relaxation.  I hope that
actually happens.  You know how it is with the best laid plans...   It's
been a busy week here in the Cafeteria and poor Mildred has been pulling
her hair out trying to figure out schedules that will give us enough
help here, but still let everyone start getting some time off to use up
their Personal Days.  Summer will be upon us and camps will be starting
before we know it.  We get so busy then you have to call in dead to get off.

Our menu for Friday includes:

            Beef stroganoff wth beef tips
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Peas
            Vegetable blend
            Hot rolls
            Deli selections
            Potato chips

And for dessert have some yummy hot Cobbler.

Our Sunday Lunch Buffet menu includes:

            Pork loin
            Meatloaf
            Mashed potatoes and gravy
            Broccoli and cheese casserole
            Corn
            Baby carrots
            Hot rolls
            Full salad bar

And for dessert have some all American Apple Cobbler!

If that doesn't suit you for Sunday dinner, the 4H Club is having their
yearly Spaghetti Dinner to raise money for the Cancer Relay for Life at
the Wilburton High School Cafeteria, so if you go hungry on Sunday
afternoon it's not for lack of great options to choose from!   For more
information on the Spaghetti Dinner, call 465-3349.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda       :-)