[Eoscstudents] Hey Freshmen!

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:13:04 CDT 2008

Hey you guys, we have had quite a few new members sign up for SSS, and
we are so glad to welcome you!  However, yesterday we had a great
workshop on Study Skills and Note Taking, something that all new
students could use, and we had very low attendance!  Remember that these
workshops are right here on campus and are a quick and easy way to get
participation points that count toward the Grant Aid Scholarship!  We
want you to get the most of your college experience.  Plus, we always
have snacks at the workshops,  and free food is always good!  The next
workshop on the Wilburton Campus is Sept. 18.  It will be a movie.
There are 2 workshops planned for McAlester, they are on Oct 7 and Nov
11.   Hope to see you there!

Welcome, again,

Sue Lovett
Student Support Services