[Eoscstudents] Christmas toys for tots update...

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Dec 2 11:36:38 CST 2008

This is the list of the children who have been submitted to me at this time.
I will keep it updated as the needs come in.

Please make sure your donations are to us no later than Monday, Dec. 8th.

Christmas Toys for Tots list of needs:

            Girls
Boys

1 yr old

2 yrs old
3 yrs old

2 yrs old
3 yrs old (autistic)

4 yrs old
4 yrs old

5 yrs old (5T & size 10 kids shoes)                                    5 yrs
old

7 yrs old (likes Hannah Montana)                                  5 yrs old

8 yrs old
6 yrs old (likes transformers, cars)

9 yrs old
6 yrs old (size 4, size 12 kids shoes)

14 yrs old
10 yrs old (avg. size)

15 yrs old
10 yrs old (needs jeans size 10 w/ adj. waist - tall and skinny)

11 yrs old (size medium men's shirts, Enjoys basketball)

12 yrs old (size small men's shirts, enjoys Basketball)

16 yrs old (likes manga books)

**One family of 3 requested food only.