[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Dec. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Dec 3 09:57:57 CST 2008

Hi folks,

My computer weather program shows the temperature to be 62 degrees right
now, but the wind has been blowing like crazy and they say it's blowing
in some pretty cold weather for this evening and tonight that will stick
around for several days, so get ready.  Find your coat and gloves, your
de-icer and/or windshield scraper, either bring your outdoor pets in or
get them a snug, dry bed made up outside, make a cup of hot chocolate
and throw another log on the fire and you'll be all ready for whatever
kind of weather blows in.

The Pre-Christmas Jewelry Sale is going on in the East Cafeteria today
so come browse a while and I bet you'll find something you can't leave
without.   You can probably find several items to give for Christmas and
have that much of your shopping done already.   Part of the proceeds go
to the Staff Council here at Eastern, so don't leave empty handed!

Don't forget to go to the Bookstore and do some shopping, too.  You can
find some nifty Eastern clothing items down there as well as books,
candy and snacks, and a variety of other items, and every purchase you
make gets your name in the drawing for several prizes to be given away
on Dec. 12, so go in and buy something every chance you get!

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken and dumplings
             Beans
             Cornbread
             Turnip greens
             Okra
             Steamed red potatoes
             Soft tacos

And for dessert have a piece of Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake.