[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Dec. 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 18 10:08:00 CST 2008

Hi folks,

What a week it's been for me!   One work day, one icy day, one sick day,
and now another work day, then off til after New Year's!

I hope we all manage to have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New
Year's holiday and come back ready to make it a great 2009.

Our menu for today includes:
             Danged old pork chops (according to Susie who has to cook them)
             Corn
             Peas
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Smothered steak

And for dessert have some delicious Apple Cobbler.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mildred, Drexel, Mary, Carol,
Gloria, Roy, Yolanda, Charles, Susie, Wayne and me.