[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Feb. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:56:52 CST 2008

Hi folks,

It'll be a pretty busy couple of days on campus hosting the annual
Science Fair.  Kids from quite a few area schools will be here showing
off their talents along with their  best scientific efforts in various
categories.   Maurice Hawthorne has a big job in coordinating this event
every year, but he's up to the challenge, and I'm sure it's always
interesting to see the different ideas for projects each year.

Today is the big day for auditions for the upcoming musical "Guys and
Dolls" also.   There will be two auditions, one held at 1:30 in the
afternoon and the next at 6:00 p.m.  Anyone interested in participating
in this show should make plans to be there for one of these tryouts.

Anyone interested in getting involved with PAWS, (Partners for Animal
Welfare), is welcome to attend our monthly meeting at 7:00 at the
Latimer County Public Library.   We'd be glad to have you.  We do what
we can for animals in need in the area, but if we had more help we could
do even more.

And on a similar note, please keep an eye out for, Pedro, the little
chihuahua lost on campus yesterday.  Contact Andy Mace if you have any
information on this little lost guy.  He needs to go back home.

Our menu for today includes:

          Turkey and dressing
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Candied sweet potatoes
          Green peas
          Indian tacos

And for dessert, try a new spin on the upside down cake recipe, Mandarin
Orange Upside Down Cake.