[Eoscstudents] Portfolio Workshop

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:05:45 CST 2008

Student Support Services will be presenting a workshop on Building Your
Job Portfolio at the Wilburton Campus on Wednesday, and the McAlester
Campus on Thursday.  We will have 2 opportunities on Thursday for the
McAlester students to take advantage of this opportunity to get some
valuable information and also add to your activity points as a
participant in the SSS program.  The workshops in McAlester will be in
Room 130 of the Wanda Bass Building at 4:00 and at 6:00 p.m. on
Thursday, March 6th. The Wilburton workshop will be at 3:00 p.m. in Room
130 of Johnston Hall on Wednesday, March 5.
Refreshments will be served.

A job portfolio is an invaluable tool for all students getting ready to
enter the job market.  Portfolios are coming back into use because they
give the employer a better picture of the worker as a well rounded
individual.  In this workshop you will learn how to use this tool to
your best advantage.  Part of the portfolio content is a resume, and
tips on building a good resume will also be included.

I hope you will make plans to attend.  In the event that the room
assignment has changed at the McAlester Campus, please look for the
signs or ask at the reception desk.

Please call Sue Lovett at 918-465-1823 for more information.