[Eoscstudents] Music Concert Thursday 7:00 p.m

Paul Enis pdenis at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 7 11:26:51 CST 2008

Easterm’s Music Department  is pleased to announce the annual Spring
Concert, with
one performance to be held Thursday, March 13th at 7:00 p.m., in
Eastern’s Mitchell
Auditorium.  Featured will be Eastern’s Band, Concert Choir and Sound
Sensations as
they present an hour-long concert.

On behalf of the Eastern Music Department, I wish to extend this special
invitation to everyone in our area to join us in this evening of
entertainment by our student musicians.  Come and support our students
as they present what they’ve worked so diligently to produce for you.

 The Choir and Sound Sensations are co-directed by Paul Enis and Mary
Ford,
with Ms. Ford accompanying and Mr. Enis conducting.

 We take this opportunity to extend a special invitation to the citizens
of Wilburton
and all surrounding communities to come and join us.  As always,
admission is free.

See attachment for the program and participants.