[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 26 09:59:01 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Bargains, bargains, bargains!!!  Be sure and check out the big sale in
the Bookstore this week!  Everything is marked from 10% to 75% off, with
a few exceptions such as food items, books, and some paper goods.   Most
items are discounted 25%, so if you've had your eye on something special
in there, this would be a good time to break into your piggy bank and go
see them.  The sooner you get there, the better!

Several members of our Eastern family have celebrated birthdays lately,
so let's give them some recognition for getting one year better!  Debbie
Foster Williams celebrated a birthday on Saturday March 22, Darren
Schoggins birthday was Monday March 24, V. P. Karen Harrison celebrated
her birthday yesterday on March 25, while Aric Thomas' big day is today,
March 26.

Don't forget to come for our Pizza and Pasta Buffet tonight from 4:30 to
6:00.  $6.50 plus tax buys your pizza, pasta, salad bar, drink and soft
serve ice cream if desired.

Our menu for today includes:

            Fried chicken
             Vegetable blend
             Baked potato bar
             Tuna salad
             Potato chips

And for dessert have a helping of Apple Cobbler, and you can top it off
with some Ice Cream!

Have a great day!