[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:01:05 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, we survived Monday, now if we can just make it through today and
tomorrow, we'll have four fantastic days of Fall Break!  Hang in there!

I really fell down on the job yesterday when I forgot to warn everyone
that Kim Ott's son, Keith, turned 16 and so is legally of age to drive,
so LOOKOUT!  No telling where he'll turn up!

And today Mr. Les Brelsford has a birthday, so be sure and wish him a
great day if you see him on campus.  With his great singing voice, I
wouldn't ming hearing him sing Happy Birthday to himself!  It'd sure
beat me doing it!

If you're looking for something to do this evening there will be a
school play at Red Oak at 6:30 under the direction of Mrs. Pam
Wasson.    Please go if you can and support her theater students.  After
all, they may be Eastern students one of these days!

Our menu for today includes:
             Pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Macaroni and cheese
             Green beans
             Scandinavian blend vegetables
             Brussels sprouts
             Roast beef and cheddar
             Potato chips
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some yummy Peach Cobbler!  Top it with a little of
our soft serve ice cream and you've got a real treat!