[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Oct. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 29 09:55:26 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

There was more frost on some things this morning, but it's supposed to
warm up more in the next few days.  Call me picky, but I'm not a big fan
of the cold or the heat.  I like the medium.  It's much more
comfortable.  It just seems that we get so little of it around here.

I hope everyone is ready to have a great time at the Halloween Carnival
tomorrow.  It looks like there will be plenty of booths and activities
to enjoy.  I've got to figure out some kind of costume to wear.  I hope
a lot of the Staff and Faculty will dress up.  It's always fun to see
what everyone comes up with to wear on Halloween.

And since this is the weekend of the Chili Cookoff, we won't be having
our Sunday Buffet in the Cafeteria.  That way everyone can join us at
the Chili Cookoff and sample some of the great secret recipes that the
participants bring in, and vote for your favorite.  (I just want
something not too spicy and not made out of anything unusual, like deer,
etc. on top of some Fritos and smothered with cheese.)

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Burritos with chili
             French fries
             Pasta
             Fried okra
             California blend vegetables
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some luscious Fruit Cobbler.